balcony

buffalogal

Do the balconies on the Aloha deck on the Caribbean Princess have total cover? Since I love sitting you on the balcony but can't take a lot of sun, I prefer the covered balconies. TIA
Yes... they're covered. Keep in mind that depending on which side of the ship you're on, you'll get sun in the morning or evening.

Hi, :) We are neighbors! I live in Depew, NY and will also be cruising on the Caribbean Princess next year on 4/29/07. When is your cruise on her?

By the way, we have been on the Grand Princess and Aloha deck balconies are completely covered but somewhat small.

We will be on the Caribbean Princess two weeks before you on 4/15/07. We have cruised 6 times (5 on Princess), but we usually book the Babja deck. This time we decided to go up a deck. We just booked this cruise about two weeks ago.

We are on CB on the 9/26/06 cruise as well! We are on the Bajha deck and I was wondering if the balconies are closed off from the next balcony. This is my 1st cruise and I just might want to sit on the balcony in my PJ's. Will anyone be able to see me in my PJ's?:)

Hi Tkub & buffalogal,

Let me know how you like the Caribbean Princess. We booked her because of the" movies under the stars" feature.

It's sure a step up from the "Miss Buffalo" cruises on good ole Lake Erie.

Small world huh :)

Patty

Do the balconies on the Aloha deck on the Caribbean Princess have total cover? Since I love sitting you on the balcony but can't take a lot of sun, I prefer the covered balconies. TIA

You have your answer regarding the cover. Personally, I have been on Aloha and Baja and prefer Baja. Depeding where your cabin is located, it can be a little noisy early morning and late evening when they "drag" in the deck chairs, tables, etc. and stack them, then put them out the next day.

By no means did this ruin anything for us, just wanted you to have the info.:)

Tkubi,

Thanks for e-mail address. I'm sure we'll have a few questions about the CB for you. By the way, I also have adelphia as my internet provider. How long do you think we'll be keeping our adelphia email addresses? I received a letter from Time -Warner saying we will have to change it. What a pain in the neck that will be. :mad:

Patty

I think things should be better with TW. My DD works for Adelphia, now TW, and she's very optimistic and pleased. Let's cross our fingers. We need something good in Buffalo for a change. Please feel free to contact me anytime. I look forward to it.

Archived