Imagination

lindar2540

I loved the Imagination when we cruised on her this past December. We went on the now defunct Belize itinerary, which was really part of the charm of this cruise. The crew was awesome, the food was excellent, and the ship was very nice, clean and well-kept. I think that is my favorite cruise so far. BTW, my PVP at Carnival says the Imagination has the best overall satisfaction rating in the line. Have a wonderful time, you won't be disappointed.

Glad to hear it is a good ship, we didn't have a choice of ships my daughter dance group are dancing aboard the ship as well as in jamaica so this was the shipped the dance studio picked. xOsunkissed you will have fun I have three kids who are going I have a daughter 12 and 2 boys 15 and 18 and they love cruising i believe this is our third cruise most of it has been with the group my daughter dances with. I am just glad to hear good things about this ship.

That is so awesome that your daughter is dancing on the ship! I dance aswell so i will be watching the show i love seeing other studios perform! If at all possible i'd think it would be cool if ur kids and i talked before we went on the ship so i can already have friends to hang out with! This gets me really excited especially beacuse ur daughter dances and ur one of ur son's in a year older than me i think we'd be good friends! CAN'T WAIT!

That would be great I will have my daughter write I was showing her all the responses on the ship she is very excited. She is close to your age she will be 13 in August. You will have plenty of girls on the ship there are about 42 of them with their families girls ages range from 9-24. It has been great seeing so many good reviews on this ship thank you to everyone who responded. I would love to know if anyone else is sailing on this ship on those dates.

Archived