Shore day trips.

pisseyedone

I'm going in a few weeks too - which date are you leaving- we're on the 30th on the Sun.

I haven't booked any yet either, some say it's better to not book others to book, I suppose it depends how badly you want to do a particular tour.

That's great, and you have a group which should be fun.

Yes this is our first also and am so much looking forward to it, it's great when each time I have a query someone always answers and leads me in the right direction on this board - so many thanks to all (still going out to find those reef shoes):D

Do you have your cabin allocation yet as we don't but I do know we are on the Empress deck outside, Suppose we will get it when we board.

Are you planning on pre booking tours?

Luci

;) My husband and I are going on our first cruise with Pacific sun:)

in a few weeks. I was wondering if it's best to prebook our trips

on board the ship or can we wait untill we're on the islands and do it ourselve's.

Some of the tours, like Le Petit Train in Noumea, book out very quickly, so you might want to book them before you go.

luci, we r all on the Empress deck outside aswell . Hope we,re not to

noisy :rolleyes: .Our cabin numbers r in the sixties, be nice to say hi.have you been told what the theme night r yet so we know what to wear:cool: .

we havent pre booked any tours ect Im still hoping for advice:confused: .Shell.

Thanks to the person with the info on drinks prices .I'll put in a search.

much apreciated:D .Shell.

they dont usually tell you what theme nights you will have. They are generally the same , it just depends on how long your cruise is.

usually island night, party on deck do not miss this.

fancy dress

western night

pj night

it is easy to take a few props with you from the $2 shop but you wont feel left out if you choose not to dress up

That's great, and you have a group which should be fun.

Yes this is our first also and am so much looking forward to it, it's great when each time I have a query someone always answers and leads me in the right direction on this board - so many thanks to all (still going out to find those reef shoes):D

Do you have your cabin allocation yet as we don't but I do know we are on the Empress deck outside, Suppose we will get it when we board.

Are you planning on pre booking tours?

Luci

You may be having problems finding 'reef shoes' because most shops I've seen call them beach shoes, like Kmart and Big W

Archived