HEADS UP for those sailing NZ and Australia

greatam

AirPacific, in conjunction with partner American Airlines, has reduced the miles needed to Fiji by 25,000 through early December. RT coach out of LAX is now 50,000 AA miles. A purchased RT ticket to Auckland or Sydney from Nadi, Fiji is in the neighborhood of $450.00.

I KNOW how hard it is to use miles for a trip to Australia. Just no availability. This may be a way to cut down on the plane fare and still use your miles. The airport in Fiji is very small and everyone (almost) speaks English, so would be a very easy transfer.

http://airpacificusa.com/webdeals/111

I don't have enough airline miles, but thanks for the info. We are going on a cruise in April 07 -- the PrincessAir is 1399 -- I can book it with United for 1176 now, I know they use ANZ -- do you think I should wait and see if ANZ comes up with some new offers for 2007 -- they had some great ones during 2006 for around 900. We are starting the cruise in NZ and leaving from Sydney back to LAX. Any thoughts?

Archived