Crown & Anchor coupon question?

Can I use my Crown & Anchor coupon on all the staterooms I book and pay for? We are taking my family on a cruise next Spring for parents anniversary. I am booking and paying for 6 cabins. I hope I can use my coupon for all. Does anyone know?

Thanks,

Shannon

Can I use my Crown & Anchor coupon on all the staterooms I book and pay for? We are taking my family on a cruise next Spring for parents anniversary. I am booking and paying for 6 cabins. I hope I can use my coupon for all. Does anyone know?

Thanks,

Shannon

I am not sure but I think it's only good for the cabin you are staying in. You should call RC and ask them. Lorelle

Thanks,

Shannon

Nope. You can only use it on yours.

BUT....if you and DH are both C&A members with separate #s you can book the cabins so each of you is in a separate cabin and you would be able to use the coupon for at least two cabins. For example, book your DH with your dad and book your mom in with you. Then when you board, go to guest relations and switch everybody to the right way.

This is what we will do. Too bad me and dh are the only C&A members. I think our kids should be able to take advantage of the coupon since they've cruised before at full price just like us, but they are only 3 and 5 so they can't be members!

Shannon

BUT....if you and DH are both C&A members with separate #s you can book the cabins so each of you is in a separate cabin and you would be able to use the coupon for at least two cabins. For example, book your DH with your dad and book your mom in with you. Then when you board, go to guest relations and switch everybody to the right way.

OOOOOHHHH!!!! Clev-ah!!! ;)

:cool:

Thanks,

Shannon

Check for Senior (55 & older) and residency discounts, too. Enjoy!! :D

Archived