What is "HELL"??

karenh1127

Here's some info on the area.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell,_Grand_Cayman

http://www.beans-around-the-world.com/hell.html

The first time we were there, our tour went to one of the locations at Hell. Basically, you look at the rock formations and buy things from the gift shop (if you want). When we were back last winter, we went to this place, but the devil that you could stand next to was gone. He probably blew away when Ivan came through. So we drove to the other location (just a jump from this one), and they also have a gift shop, but it's much larger. This one also has two cut-outs that you can stand behind. One is an angel, and the other a devil.

We saw buses at both places, but I don't know how they decide which to visit...but they are both basically the same, with the exception that one has a larger gift shop and the cut-outs.

A lot of people will send postcards from "Hell" back to their family and friends.

I think we spent maybe fifteen minutes there. :)

Hell is a small community on Grand Cayman that has a post office that people like to mail post cards from. It is named hell, because the coastal terrain there is very rough rock that has been erroded away by sea water. It is "hell" to try to walk across it.

I have seen posts about this excursion in the Caymans but what is it?

What is hell? It's were some red guy with black horns, a tail and a pitch fork runs around a bed of fire. At least that's what I've seen in pictures . . . :p

Sorry, think I may have had a tad too much bubbly this evening!

What is hell? It's were some red guy with black horns, a tail and a pitch fork runs around a bed of fire. At least that's what I've seen in pictures . . . :p

LOL...This is a funny thread!

Now pass that bubbly this way...please. :)

Is that possible :confused: :confused: :confused:

Archived