Radiance wireless hotspots

mrstay

For anyone that has recently come back from the Radiance - can you tell me where the hotspots for wireless are? I do not want to pay to have interest in my computer. I would like to write my emails on Outlook and then go to the hotspots to send and receive. It has been mentioned that some persons are able to do this from their cabin, since it is located near a hotspot. So where are the hotspots?

Thanks

The Windjammer was one hotspot, as was anywhere close to the Centrum (those little seating areas on each deck). I don't remember where else, but I'm sure others will.

I had a cabin on the stern, under the Windjammer and was able to connect using my PocketPC (didn't bring my laptop with me) while on the balcony.

I used the WiFi on Radiance in July. The hot spots were in the Library, Solarium, and Windjammer plus one other spot (don't recall where since I didn't use it there.)

We were in cabin 7598 near the business center. From inside the cabin, I could not get a WiFi signal.

hope this helps.

Archived