Crown & Anchor membership

We were on our first RCCL cruise last month (Freedom of the Seas, July 16th) and filled out the brochure for Crown and Anchor membership. When will we receive membership information? Does it come snail mail or email? Also, on the form, there was only room for two people to sign up. I put my husband and I on one form, and my oldest daughter filled out one for herself (she wants to go on the Freedom next year for her honeymoon). My youngest daughter didn't fill one out at the time and after we got back home, she went online to join. For some reason, the website keeps telling her that they have no record of her as a previous cruiser (we used her correct name, and she was over the age of 18 when we cruised). Does anyone have an idea as to why they won't let her get a membership?

We had a similar problem when we tried to sign up. After our first cruise when we were getting ready too book our second we signed up. That was fine, but they couldn't find a record of us on our previous cruise. I'm certain we didn't imagine it. I called C&A about it and they had me fax in a copy of my SeaPass card from the first cruise, and the one for my wife. Fortunately, we keep stuff like that as souvenirs. Within a day they had us signed up with credit for our first cruise. The documents for it all came in the mail later on, but they gave us our numbers at the time we signed up.

Oh great! I bet we don't have my daughter's Sea Pass. I know that mine and my husband's are in a box so that I can put them in a scrapbook, but I don't have hers. Hopefully she has it stashed away for a souvenier.

We are taking our 1st RC cruise in 10 days and joined Crown & Anchor about 4 weeks ago. When I talked to them on the phone, they said the cards would arrive in 6 to 8 weeks. I was really surprised, our cards came in the mail today. Maybe they rushed them because of the upcoming cruise.

Oh great! I bet we don't have my daughter's Sea Pass. I know that mine and my husband's are in a box so that I can put them in a scrapbook, but I don't have hers. Hopefully she has it stashed away for a souvenier.

I would bet anything she can show as proof of having been a passenger would be sufficient, especially this soon afterward. It was almost 2 years later when we signed up (actually had to get the cards out of the wife's scrapbook:p ).

Normally you will find the C&A people very accommodating. If you call them with as much information as you can find, they will be able to look the person up and issue the membership number. With your cards, you can give them the sail date, the ship name, and your folio number. If you had the girls staying in your cabin, then the names should be easy for them to locate. If they had their own cabin, then give them the cabin number they were staying in. Another thing is if they were tied to your resevation by credit card number (one card paying for on board expenses). If you have the other daughter's card and the girls roomed together. All in all there are many ways for C&A to find names. Simply give them a call. (800) 526-9723

When you fill out the membership forms on the ship and drop them in the box, they don't always make it to Miami.

The easiest way to enroll is to call C&A, give them your name, address and date of birth and they will find you in the computer and assign you a number. They should also be able to access the manifest and find your kids as well.

Did I read that right:confused: C&A let you sign up before your first cruise.

I tried before we left, but was told I couldn't do it until we sailed. However, it looks like Meyer4two was allowed to join beforehand.

we became crown and anchor members after our first two cruises. we realized we were going on a third cruise, and i called C and A and they looked up our last two cruises using our names ... i couldn't even remember the name of one of the ships ... so i think they should accomodate you. if not, keep pestering them ...

We are taking our 1st RC cruise in 10 days and joined Crown & Anchor about 4 weeks ago. When I talked to them on the phone, they said the cards would arrive in 6 to 8 weeks. I was really surprised, our cards came in the mail today. Maybe they rushed them because of the upcoming cruise.

You can sign up before your first cruise? I'm confused. I'm taking my first cruise with RCI in 3 weeks and I was under the impression that I couldn't sign up for C&A until after the cruise.

How were you able to join C&A before your first cruise? Are you a Celebrity Captain's Club member?

since it is your first cruise & you must sail once to join unless you are transferring over from Celebrity so now you will have either Platinum for being Select, or Diamond for being Elite. Then you phone Crown & Anchor at RCCL to get your Crown & Anchor # now.

We're sailing next month a bk to bk on Mariner. When will be able to sign up for C&A ? and will we be able to get coupons for our second week??

During the first week go talk to the Loyalty Ambassador on the ship about signing up for C&A, and make sure to explain that you are on a back to back. No guarantees that he can but if he can he will make sure you get the coupons and invites to the C&A reception.

I called the C&A phone line and they were able to give me all of our C&A numbers. All I had to give them was our names and where we lived and they were able to pull it all up. They said we should get the C&A membership package in 6-8 weeks. I can't wait to get it!

We are C&R members having sailed RCL in 2000 and will cruise RCL again in Feb. I don't remember receiving any cards and what are they used for on the ship? Is this something I need to check into or find them somewhere in my many dumping places for such things?

We are C&R members having sailed RCL in 2000 and will cruise RCL again in Feb. I don't remember receiving any cards and what are they used for on the ship? Is this something I need to check into or find them somewhere in my many dumping places for such things?

If you don't know your C&A number, call them and they can give it to you. Once you get it, you need to add it to your reservation for your February cruise. That way when you get on the ship your coupons will be waiting for you and you'll get the invitation to the Repeater's party.

One note, you aren't automatically made a member of C&A by sailing RCCL - you have to actually sign up for it.

On your b2b you will get the benefits if you talk to the Loayality Ambassador. They even have little stickers that they can put on your card that says gold member. Let them know the first week and they will tell you when to come and see them the second week for your membership. I turned Platinum on one of my b2b and my friend turned diamond on another. This is how is was handled.:D

Carrie

How did you become a member before cruising with RCCL? You have to complete a cruise with RCCL before you can join.

How did you become a member before cruising with RCCL? You have to complete a cruise with RCCL before you can join.

We are taking our first RCCL cruise on 9/11. I just completed my online check in and then tried to sign up for C/A and i got a message that said I had to wait until 2 wks after completing my first sailing???

Archived