Stingray Sandbar and Rum Point Tour without snorkel?

cc5002

Is there a tour of just Stingray Sandbar and Rum Point, without a snorkel stop? We have a couple of non-swimmers who won't enter water to snorkel, so the extra time would be better spent at Rum Point beach.

Is there a tour of just Stingray Sandbar and Rum Point, without a snorkel stop? We have a couple of non-swimmers who won't enter water to snorkel, so the extra time would be better spent at Rum Point beach.

I don't know for certain whether anyone does the two without the other, BUT when we went with NativeWay on their Rays, Reef & Rum Point excursion, the stop at the reef for the snorkeling wasn't that long - maybe a half hour? Even so we spent a good two hours at Rum Point. And, btw, they do have life vests for non swimmers.

I would like to second the suggestion for taking a NativeWay Rays/Reef/Rum Beach tour. My daughter, age 9 at the time, and I did this last summer and she is terrified of snorkeling so she stayed on the boat and was the "official group photographer". We were only at the reef for about 30 minutes and had plenty of time at Rum Pt. Who knows, maybe they'll get their courage up and try it??!! They have all the equipment on board just in case.

It was so fantastic, I am taking husband, G'ma, and daughter to the Caymans on the Star Princess this Dec. I have again booked the NativeWay tour and can't wait for another wonderful day. It was the highlight of my cruise last year. Rum Beach is one of the most beautiful beaches I have ever been to. Lots of interesting little shells on the beach too for those who get bored with the view.

Archived