Glory Cabin 6244

Krooze family,

We were on the Glory 6/12 and were in cabin 6282. According to the deck plans on the Carnival website, your cabin will be very much like ours. There were 3 closets with plenty of storage, a bathroom with shower, toilet, sink with plenty of counter space and shelves. The main part of the room had 2 twin beds that could be pushed together, a sofa that could be made into a single bed, a chair, stool and table that you could raise or lower to suit you. There was a desk of sorts with 4 drawers (one had a built-in hair dryer), stocked refrigerator, a cabinet that had 3 narrow shelves, a safe and a TV. The balcony had 2 chairs and a table. We found that we had plenty of room and our luggage stored easily under the beds.

tootiesmom :)

Tootiesmom-

Thank you so much for responding. I really appreciate it. I do have a question for you. My 3 year old (well, he'll turn 4 on the cruise) will be sleeping on the sofa bed. Can you tell me, is it plastic? You just can't tell from any pictures and I imagine him sliding off. Call me goofy, but if you could answer my question, that would be great!

Krooze Family,

We were on the Glory May 29-June 5. We were in cabin 6236 which is just a couple up from where you will be. We loved our cabin. It was our first balcony cabin in our 4 cruises. We had four people in our room. One of my daughters stayed in the top bed that comes out of the ceiling, and my 14 year old daughter slept on the sofa. She said that it was more comfortable than her bed at home, if that helps you any.

The room steward fixes it up just like a bed with sheets and blankets...

The only draw back to where these rooms are is that we had early seating for dinner, and if we were back in our room early, you could hear the shows in the show lounge, but it didn't really bother me.

Also, it was a long walk to the room from the back of the ship, but considering that I just had gastric bypass surgery in March, I enjoyed the walk and did it many times a day.

• 2 weeks later...

hey, just off the ship back in May 04,

we had cabin 6226, down the hall from yours,

my 4 and 6 year old boys took turns with the sofa bed, very comfortable. i even tried the pullman bed above, not bad at all, pillows are a little too thick for my taste but overall a very good sleeping experience, comfortable room even for a group of 4 like us, hope this info helps you.

by the way the food was AWESOME!

Small world huh, we are from Augusta, Georgia!

Archived