Rum Point or Seven Mile Beach

second honeymoon

Rum Point is just like you picture a tropical isle - hammocks, gorgeous water, quiet.... At least that's what it was like when we were there. The only negative was that we didn't have very long to stay there [about 1.5hr, I think]. There are lots of posts about RP on this board, and I know people have great pics posted - do a search.

For more info, you might try a site called Cayman Activity Guide dot com.

Wish I were there right now!!

We stopped at Rum Point beach on the Nativeway “Rays, Reef, and Rum Point Tour,” and it was an incredibly beautiful beach. Three years ago we went to Cemetery Beach, and I don't recall its being nearly as pretty. Rum Point is out of the way, though. If you want peace, quiet, and beautiful sand and water, this is the place!

Rum Point is very beautiful...more tropical than 7MB. The day we drove over there it was packed. We didn't arrive until 1:00 or so, and there were tons of people. If you go, I'd go early. :)

If it were me, I'd rent a car and scoot over their quickly, or if you want to do the stingray's, I'd use Nativeway and do their tour. We used Captain Marvin's for the stingray's, but they didn't have a tour over to Rum Point.

I agree with you luvtocruise52...Cemetry beach isn't as pretty. It also doesn't offer any services.

Archived