Alessandro Cammilli

Would anyone have Alessandro's phone number? I will be in Livorno in just a couple of months -September- and I would like to expedite our correspondence. I know how quickly good guides get booked. It might be too late already. So, if you can share his phone number, I would truly appreciate it. Calling will be faster than emailing. Thanks.

I actually corresponded with Alessandro completely through e-mail, and he responds very fast. I may have his number from when I called to confirm the tour a couple days before, so I will look and e-mail it to you if I have it.

I agree with other e-mail - he does respond very quickly to e-mail - tell him Judy and Keith send him good wishes from Michigan - really enjoyed being with him for the day.

Thanks to everyone for your replies. I am in luck and Alessandro will be able to be our guide for the day we will be docked at Livorno. I would truly appreciate it if you would share your itineraries for the days you spent with him. I am unsure as to how I would like to spend the day and I am hoping this will help me decide. Again, thanks to all.

We went to Cinque Terre and loved it. If you love the outdoors, this is a great place to go. There is hiking, but it is not strenuous, and you can take the train through the towns if you want. The view of the ocean is beautiful, and the towns are very quaint. You can really spend all day there.

Hello Mad4Cruising - Could I impose upon you for a contact number for Alessandro? I have tried in vain to contact him via an email address with no success. Any help you can provide is greatfully accepted and appreciated.

lovely12no

Archived