Roll Call: Mariner of the Seas Sep. 10th

deccoboy

My partner and I will also be on this cruise with you. This will be our first cruise and also my partner's 40th birthday on Wednesday, September 13. It should be a great week. Had difficulty myself in getting anything started regarding "family" - I believe so far we also have a three other "family members" joining us.

Please feel free to check out the roll call for this sailing @ http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=271159. It is quite a group!

Mike

This will be my second cruise. The last one was 15 years ago so I am long overdue. I just turned 40 myself and my partner and I will have been together for 10 years in Jan. so this is a combo celebration cruise. I am definitely looking forward to it!

David

On your 10 years together. It will be 7 in February for us. My partner is NOT looking forward to wednesday! He is telling everyone he's only turning 30. Mid-life crisis coming a bit early here!

This seems to be quite the cruise for celebrations, at least among the CCers who will be cruising!

What seating are you gentlemen at for dinner?

Mike

We will be on the second seating....how about you?

Tell your other half not to worry about the 40 thing. You are how you feel and these days it is a nice milestone! I thought it would be worse. The hardest part for me is now I am in the over 40 catagory on applications and things!

Have you signed up for any excursions?

David

Seems that we'll be the only two at early seating!

Yes, excursions are all booked. Party Boat to Dunn's River Falls in Jamaica. Land & Sea in Grand Cayman. Sights & Shopping in Cozumel.

You'll have to counsel him in the over40 category!

Mike

We are going to do the Canopy Tour in Jamaica, Shopping in Cozumel and still up in the air for Grand Cayman. We will probably stay on the boat in Labadee.

Are you going to do anything extra special on Wednesday for the big day?

Archived