7/30 Pride review

kuJhawk

Thanks a lot for the links we will be cruisin the Pride in November and this is really great. Is there anything you think we shouldn't miss or any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as this will be our first cruise.

Thanks;)

-In mazatlan, if you are not going to see Randi's happy horses, look up mazatlan frank, he is a tour guide and everything i have heard says that he is a good tour guide.

- In Cabo, skip the cabo wabo. There is a place called Margaritaville (no relation to Jimmy Buffet), serves good size (huge) margaritas. The Hard Rock is right next door and is air conditioned.

-On the ship, sushi served from 5-8, you gotta try it.

- Bingo is expensive, they try to tell you to turn in your card for prizes in the shopping area, but no one ever said we coulnt reuse it for the next bingo session.

-you can have more than one starter, salad, entree and dessert

-Gotta do David supper club at least once. if you do it on a formal night, you dont have to worry about dressing up an extra time.

-Take alot of pictures at the backgrounds, sometimes theycan come out fun

- Buy one of the High seas romance gift sets, first of all its nice to have a suprise waiting for you when you walk in your room, but it comes with $20 bar credit and a $15 photo credit. The wine included is also very good. Its available only from the carnival website, under the gifts tab.

-Get the free post cards from the pursars desk, $1.50 (CASH ONLY) for postage, and mail yourself the night before from each port. They will arrive in between 2-3 weeks.

-CVC, $50 credit if you hear their speel on a port day.

I'll post more if I can think of any.....

OK, I just remembered this one while at the liquor store....

The ship will try to sell liquor, on our cruise it was Amarullo and Star Bucks Coffee Liquore. The deal was that neither of these were available in the states for a list of reasons and that they were more than happy to sell it to us. While at the liquor store the other day, both the Amorulla and the Star Bucks Liquor were available, although the cost of one bottle of Amarullo was equal to what we paid for two larger bottles on the ship.

Archived