Salsa restaurant on the Dawn?

pampaul

I was wondering if the old standby of grilled chicken breast, veggie and baked potato along with the kids menu is available in Salsas? I would love to try this restaurant but my DH and boys don't eat this type of food. Thanks!!!

Salsa's on the Dawn is terrific. My wife is not a "Spicy food type" but she found a lot to eat. We went twice. The Mexican Meatloaf was very good as were the Quesidilla's. Don't recall the chicken dish you mentioned, but there was enough to accomodate even the mildest of tastes. Beside, even though this is a reservation restaurant, there is no charge except for drinks. So if the rest of the family isn't happy with the selection, there's always the buffet, Blue Lagoon etc to fill up. I honestly don't think that will be a problem. Beside, it's YOUR vacation too. I'm sure you will be doing some accomodation for the rest of the family, so it isn't too much to ask for them to try to let you enjoy your taste in food too. Make your reservations at the specialty restaurants early on the first day so you don't get shut out. Enjoy!!!

In addition to the menu items, there are appetizers (billed as tapas) which change from day to day. I found a lot of the food bland, which was not what I was looking for, but this might be better for your kids.

Archived