Nassau Questions for ScubaGrrl

Jaycue52

ScubaGrrl,

Some quick questions. About how long does it take for the #10 jitney to get from McDonald's to the Wyndham? Also, about how long would one have to wait at the jitney stop for the #10 to come along to take us back to the ship? Also, are you familiar with the Poop Deck Sandy Point? Do you have directions to there? Thanks so much for all your help. Will be on your beautiful island this Sunday!

ScubaGrrl,

Some quick questions. About how long does it take for the #10 jitney to get from McDonald's to the Wyndham? Also, about how long would one have to wait at the jitney stop for the #10 to come along to take us back to the ship? Also, are you familiar with the Poop Deck Sandy Point? Do you have directions to there? Thanks so much for all your help. Will be on your beautiful island this Sunday!

Most days, the trip from McD's to the Wyndham takes between 10-12 minutes. Rush hour and school bus times, this could be 30 minutes. (whether a jitney or cab, it's the same). Daytime, buses come by every 3-5 minutes. I've never waited more than that. Sunday, 5-8 minutes.

The Poop Deck at sandy port is further down Bay Street, past the wyndham another 5-8 minutes or so. Some buses go that far, other's don't, and most do not pick up frequently out that way. (the restaurant will get you a cab if you let them know a few minutes ahead of time).

Thank you so much, scubagirrl. I really appreciate your help. We will be in Nassau this Sunday, probably at the Wyndham. Not sure if there is any way to get in contact with you so we could meet somewhere and we could buy you a drink. But we sincerely appreciate all of your help.

Thank you so much, scubagirrl. I really appreciate your help. We will be in Nassau this Sunday, probably at the Wyndham. Not sure if there is any way to get in contact with you so we could meet somewhere and we could buy you a drink. But we sincerely appreciate all of your help.

Thanks for the invite... I'm off island at the moment.. won't be back until the 29th or so...

I'll be sure to raise my glass when i return..

Thanks for the invite... I'm off island at the moment.. won't be back until the 29th or so...

I'll be sure to raise my glass when i return..

Archived