AOS - Gift Package #1060 - Classic Romance $98.95

Silly,

You can do the math re the items offered to see if you think it is good value. On our first cruise, I did it thinking the 'extras' were OK value. Truth to tell, the surprise and look on her face when we walked into the cabin and she saw the beautiful roses was worth every penny of the cost - all else was a bonus. Oh, and yes, it was VERY worthwhile! ;) ;)

Sorry if I'm lazy ... been up since the wee hours and painting ceilings all day.

Can someone point me to a place that I could have something similar set up so when my Mom and I get to the cabin I surprise her?

I'd love to have some baloons and flowers or something ... that lets her know how much I love her ... and am happy to be vacationing with her.

Thanks and HUGz! Jules

Sorry if I'm lazy ... been up since the wee hours and painting ceilings all day.

Can someone point me to a place that I could have something similar set up so when my Mom and I get to the cabin I surprise her?

I'd love to have some baloons and flowers or something ... that lets her know how much I love her ... and am happy to be vacationing with her.

Thanks and HUGz! Jules

If you go to the RC site look for the tab that says "Before you Board" and go to the Gifts and Gear section... You can have the cabin decorated, order flowers, champage, etc.. To order, I think you need your booking number, sail date, and credit card info...

Have fun!

-Katie

Thanks Katie ... I do appreciate the info! :D

I is so tired at this point I can hardly type!

Damn ... I hate painting ... and I hate getting older! :cool:

This is one tired pup that is hitting the hay! Mom's surprise will have to wait til' tomorrow!

HUGz! Jules

Archived