OBC and putting a cruise in deposit? Help Needed ASAP

Sue L

Hi,

We want to book for next August on a cruise to Alaska, there are several GS left but we are afraid of them selling out. We are leaving on the Explorer in Sept and would like to book onboard for the credit. If we reserve (deposit) now and then go to the loyalty ambassador onboard how does this work if we have an existing reservation?

I tried searching for this and couldn't find anything. Please help as we are very limited to when we can cruise because of DD and DS schedules.

Also does anyone know how a grand suite would be for basically 4 adults as kids will then be 19 and 21

Sue

Sue, what I did this past February was went ahead and booked directly with RCCL for the cabin I wanted. Then when I got on the ship I went to the Loyalty Ambassador and explained what I wanted to do. He booked me on the same cruise in the same class of cabin, without requiring me to make a new deposit. Then when I got home, I immediately called and the two reservations were combined.

I have also worked with the Loyalty Ambassador, letting them know what I have done in the way of booking a particular cabin..and they are able to work it out with corporate so that I get my shipboard credit and keep the same cabin.

Rick

Archived