Traveling on inspiration with 2 kids 2 yr. & 4yr old

desicruiser

Camp Carnival is free until 10pm. There is babysitting from I believe 10pm until 3am. If I remember I think it is $6 an hour for the first child, maybe a little less for the 2nd?

You can do a search under Camp Carnival or Kids Capers and it will tell the specific activities for different age brackets.

This is our first crusie .. wondering what kind of entartainment they will have for younger kids? Do they have baby sitting for them ? How much do they charge?

I was just on the Inspiration in July, and yes they have entertainment for the kids. We were with our 8 1/2 yo daughter & our son who was just under 2. My daughter kept saying she wished she would've went to Camp Carnival more then she did, on our trip home. Our son was too young to go during the day, they have to be 2 for them to take during regular hours. There was a lot for them to do, Ice Creme Sundae making, T-Shirt designs, they had a talent show, video games, and more. The workers were very attentative to all the kids, particularly one girl from South Africa, which I can't remember her name, sorry.

The "Sleepover" is what they call the baby sitting. It is $6/hr for the first child and $4/hr for any after that. It is from 10 PM 'til 3 AM in the same area that the Camp Carnival is.

Hope this helps.

Archived