Freedom - 8/27 Qs

MACE

My wife, 10 yr old daughter, and I will be on the 8/27 sailing.

Got some questions:

What is the cost of a taxi from the airport to the port?

Start of general boarding time: 11:30-12 Noon?

Soda card cost $28 for our 10yr old and can be had at any bar the first day?

Sport Activities: Can you reserve time for the flow rider, rock climbing wall, ice skating, etc?

This is our 5th RCI Cruise, is there a repeaters party and if so, when?

Do we have to ask for the C&A coupon book or should it be delivered to our stateroom?

Are there cushioned chairs on the outisde promanade deck?

And finally, any cool, uncrowded out of the way (outside or inside) 'secret' places to enjoy that most fellow paxs don't know about?

Thanks in advance

-MACE-

My wife, 10 yr old daughter, and I will be on the 8/27 sailing.

Got some questions:

What is the cost of a taxi from the airport to the port? Assuming Miami airport, about $25 with tip. It's a flat rate to the pier.

Start of general boarding time: 11:30-12 Noon? Most of the time, depends on how the disembarkation of the previous passengers went.

Soda card cost $28 for our 10yr old and can be had at any bar the first day? Not sure, but they will be selling the soda card outside the Windjammer.

Sport Activities: Can you reserve time for the flow rider, rock climbing wall, ice skating, etc? I think they are all first come, first serve.

This is our 5th RCI Cruise, is there a repeaters party and if so, when? Yes, you should get an invitation in your cabin.

Do we have to ask for the C&A coupon book or should it be delivered to our stateroom? Should be delivered without asking.

Are there cushioned chairs on the outisde promanade deck? Don't think so, lounge chairs on RCCL ususally don't have padding.

And finally, any cool, uncrowded out of the way (outside or inside) 'secret' places to enjoy that most fellow paxs don't know about? Can't tell you that or you'll take my spot....:rolleyes:

Thanks in advance

-MACE-

Have a nice cruise.

Archived