Newbie....Lots of questions...

dam0518

Well, being a "first time cruiser" on 9/9/06 Glory Western, I have some questions. Hubby and I would like to (if possible) book excursions off the ship. We are interested in, Zip-Line, ATV, BEACH horseback riding, speedboat adv, cave tubing, and possible a party boat. We are not sure which of these we can do where (not booking thru the cruise) and which are a really good time! If anyone has any good info on the above in any of the following places COSTA MAYA, COZUMEL, or BELIZE we would greatly appreciate it. I have been lurking here since we booked in April and really appreciate this site and all the info it has to offer!! My thanks to all that reply!!!!! Starting to get excited......;)

Welcome to cruise critics and you're going to have a great time!

To get port information, go to the "Ports of Call" section from the main board listing. You will find each of your ports listed and TONS of information on activities and booking information for tours and activities.

These are great boards once you find your way around!!

Have a great adventure and enjoy getting the information so you can have the best experience possible.

Enjoy!

bill

Archived