Problem Booking Excursion! Please Help

swtheart99

does anyone know if you have to be paid in FULL in order to start booking your excursions?

i logged into Carnival.com and put in all my booking info but i dont see anything to actually book the excursions.

Thanks! :)

You dont have to be paid in full, but your deposit needs to have been recieved and you need a booking number for your cruise.

Once you have these you can register on the site and then you can make your bookings

If you are still having problems they do have an email address you can contact the shore excursion department directly with

I called CCL about this and they told me that you can normally book excursions 180 days before sailing. However since we, like you, are only sailing in 2007, they have not yet finalized the pricing and some other details regarding the 2007 excursions. They expect that we will be able to book in late August, or early September

I called CCL about this and they told me that you can normally book excursions 180 days before sailing. However since we, like you, are only sailing in 2007, they have not yet finalized the pricing and some other details regarding the 2007 excursions. They expect that we will be able to book in late August, or early September

Well...that is good to know.:D They told me exactly the same thing earlier this week. So....I got validation with out even asking. Thanks ;)

Archived