When should docs arrive from TA?

cdbaby

I know RCCL sends docs out about 30 days from sailing. This is the first time we've booked with a TA and was wondering when I should expect docs. I wasn't sure if RCCL would send TA's docs earlier or do they all go at the same time? Our friends going with us booked directly through RCCL and they got their's today. I wasn't really expecting ours but was still disappointed when I went to the mail box. I know it would probably be best just to call and ask the TA huh? :)

I know RCCL sends docs out about 30 days from sailing. This is the first time we've booked with a TA and was wondering when I should expect docs. I wasn't sure if RCCL would send TA's docs earlier or do they all go at the same time? Our friends going with us booked directly through RCCL and they got their's today. I wasn't really expecting ours but was still disappointed when I went to the mail box. I know it would probably be best just to call and ask the TA huh? :)

I too would like to know. We are sailing 9/11 and booked with a TA and have not recvd anything :rolleyes: I'm not opposed to camping out by the mailbox if that's what it takes!! Maybe I'll just call TA on Monday, it is kinda hot outside!

I couldn't stand it I went ahead and called and I'm glad I did. We've moved since we booked the cruise and I e-mailed the TA and gave them our new address. Got an e-mail back the change was made but my paid receipt went to the old address. I thought well maybe it just didn't get changed in time but when I spoke to the TA today she said she still had the old address as the "ship to" but my new address as the "bill to". They made sure they'd get their money ha ha. Anyway I feel better because she said the docs had not come in yet from RCCL so they hadn't been mailed. She did say they should be in any day now.

Archived