Carnival Spa Hairstyling..is worth it?

Hi I'm going on the Glory 08/07 and I was wondering if anyone has gotten their hair styled in the spa, for the night. I love dressing up, and I would like my hair to be styled/curled at least one night on the ship. I'm just wondering what everyones experiences are with this..if it's done well, if the $45(starting price w/out shampoo and finish) is worth it etc...(esp since my hair is long and I see that number increasing!)

Thanks in advance for your replys :)

Hi I'm going on the Glory 08/07 and I was wondering if anyone has gotten their hair styled in the spa, for the night. I love dressing up, and I would like my hair to be styled/curled at least one night on the ship. I'm just wondering what everyones experiences are with this..if it's done well, if the $45(starting price w/out shampoo and finish) is worth it etc...(esp since my hair is long and I see that number increasing!)

Thanks in advance for your replys :)

HIYA, Shannon!

I had mine done on Sensation for formal night (this past May), and it was TOTALLY worth it!

It only cost me $40, though...

Have they increased the price.....'again'..............LOL

and YES..

I 'totally' understand about it costing more for longer hair

it ALWAYS does...........doesn't it..............ROFLMAO

I, too, loved my hairdo, I thought it was worth it for formal night! I paid $45 to have it done.

Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of the back, but I scanned in the formal night pictures taken by Carnival and put them on my webshots link below. They're in the Elation album.

thanks guys.. i'm glad to see that everyone was pleased all around.

the bird; isn't it funny? usually i'll tack on another 10$ right away to a price because i know it's inevitable.

also aggieastrofan; you looked beautiful!

looks like you all had a lot of fun..making me even more excited !!

I've been at formal night with folks who got their hair done, & they looked wonderful. The only thing to watch out for is the hardcore sales job they do on you at the end (after any of the spa's services)--I think they get some sort of percentage of what they sell, & they are VERY good at pushing various products! You can easily end up dropping $100 or more on products--they're very persuasive.

thanks guys.. i'm glad to see that everyone was pleased all around.

the bird; isn't it funny? usually i'll tack on another 10$ right away to a price because i know it's inevitable.

ROFLMAO!!!

I.N.E.V.I.T.A.B.L.E...yes..it is..

oh well.....

i like a little longer hair better........on myself..

I have been to the hair salon on the Inspiration for formal nights. Cost $40-45. Totally worth it!!! Treat yourself-- you deserve it on vacation! Make your appt early as they get booked quick.

• 3 weeks later...

We'll be on the Elation in January, and I've been thinking about whether to have them fix my hair... I'm glad to see all of the positive comments!

Does anybody have information about cost of other spa/salon services (manicure, pedicure, massage, etc.) and were you happy with them?

Archived