Cruise Documents-Say What?

bygoner

I keep reading some posts hereon where folks say they have received their cruise documents or soon will, etc. I printed out my Set/Sail Pass and other documents on line. So what other documents will I receive in the mail? Haven,t cruised in a couple of years so the Set/Sail Pass etc is new to me. I do like being able print a lot of the documents I need on line. However I am confused about receiving additional documents in the mail.Someone please enlighten me about this?

It depends on your TA. Some do e-docs now and others Paper. You should still get a folder telling about Shore Ex. If you have already printed your out, other then the Set Sail pass then you received E-docs and will not get anything else. You can pick up your luggage tags at the dock.

When you booked your cruise on the web site you had a choice of E-Docs or to have Docs mailed to you. If you made no choice the default is E-Docs. Having printed them you are good to go. I suppose they could mail you luggage tags, but most likely you will just get them at the pier.

Happy Cruising

Archived