1st Timers back from GLORY 8/19 western

ikitakunai

We are home safely from our 8/12 to 8/19 western caribbean voyage on the Glory. I intend to write up a nice full review, but that will have to come after the room stops spinning so much. :)

Let me just say that as 1st time cruisers we were completely blown away by the ship (Glory is beautiful), Carnival, the friendliness of crew members, and the entire experience. It was so much more than we expected -- we are amazed and have so much gratitude for the pride we saw crew members taking in their work. Getting back on an airplane with a rude crew was a rude awakening this afternoon!

I'll post a review further down in this thread when I write it up. Thanks to all of cruise critic for the research I was able to do ahead of time, especially on ports of call, it helped immensely.

WE also sailed on the Glory May 2005 to the Eastern Caribbean. HAD A FAB TIME and loved the ship! Unfortunately, 2 weeks after returning I was in emergency surgery for my back!

Must have been the "MILD & WILD JEEP TOUR" in St. Maarten. WHAT A BLAST!!

Looking forward to your review!!

Next stop, the PRIDE to the Mexican Riviera...tick tock tick tock.. CAN'T WAIT!!

Archived