Fantasy Review 8-14-06 (long)

Burks126

For those of you fellow Buckeyes -- it was funny how many we "ran" into on the ship. It seemed like everywhere we went, someone had some connection to Ohio. There were a lot of "OH" and "IO" cheers that would pop up from time to time.

Well, the plaid pants, white belts and white shoes on the guys are a giveaway from a great distance.

Well, the plaid pants, white belts and white shoes on the guys are a giveaway from a great distance.

More like the scarlet and grey shirts and ball caps...

I did, however, see a man wearing a speedo (ewww) and someone walking around wearing khaki pants with black socks and sandals (double ewww).

Hey Caribbean Buckeye -- let me know IF you don't plan on using all your Jackets tickets -- wink, wink, nudge nudge. I think I can help you find a couple of people to take em off your hands (say no more!)...

PS: How 'bout that Maurice Clarett?

SORRY ABOUT THE OHIO TALK....I just feel so left behind with the cruise talk now. Reality bites!

Thanks for your AWESOME review of the Fantasy. We sail on her on 09/25 and can't wait. I appreciate all of the details. Never mind the people posting negative stuff here - some people always have to point out the negative. If you don't have something nice to say, keep it to yourself!! Thanks again, I'm looking forward to this cruise even more now!

Ugghhh.... I can't stand to hear anything else about Maurice Clarrett. The local and national news beat that story to death. I don't even want to think about him anymore.

Those Blue Jacket tix are hot around our office. There's usually no shortage of people who want to go. We have 7 rows off the glass, section 115. We spend all of our time between periods at the bar in 119. What a great time those games are!

You're right about the Ohio attire. I think every single t-shirt I wore on that cruise had Ohio State on it. The Block-O cap was a common sight on that cruise as well. That's usually how we knew how to spot other Bucks.

I don't know where the plaid pants comment came from. I havent seen plaid pants in Ohio since Herb Tarlick wore them on WKRP in Cincinnati. I remember Rodney Dangerfield wearing them in Caddyshack. Not sure that was Ohio though. How about Ted Knight's hat? You should get that hat free with a bowl of soup! Or something like that.

Thanks for the great review on the Fantasy. We are going on the Elation in March doing the same itinerary. We also are going to do the dolphin encounter in Nassau. Wondering what time the excursion leaves that morning and when did you get back to the ship.

Archived