Crusing with a 3 Year Old - Help from anyone who has done this?

OzKruser

Hi All

My husband and I will be crusing in March with our 3 year old. I have had good feedback about the kids club activities etc but would be interested in hearing from parents who have been on board with children 3-4 years and how you structured your day. We are booked for the early sitting of dinner.

Do we eat, then take our son back to the kids club and come back for the show or how does this work? I heard some cruisers saying that they paid to attend the second sitting just to see the show???? What is that about?

I assume from the times of opening of the kids club, we would collect our child for both lunch and dinner and then return him afterwards when the club reopens.

Do they have booster seats for small children? He does not need a high chair but may not reach a table all that well.

I heard that there is a children's wading pool on board. Is this near any of the larger pools? What was it like?

I would appreciate any info you can offer on cruising with a 3 year old. Any tips and tricks?

I have also read on the boards about the "laundry bag $25". How does this work? What do you get for this price? I just wonder whether I might need it travelling with a little one.

I am soooo excited about this cruise and am having so much fun planning it all.

Thanks

Ally:confused:

Archived