Using NCL MC rewards certification after final deposit??

Lydia B.

Good Morning,

I know this has beent touched on before, but need your assistance. I am using a TA and probably won't have all of my points needed for the $500 level before my final payment is due.

What has been your personal experience in presenting your coupon after final payment, but say 30 days before departure??? I don't mind just getting a $500 credit on my MC if that will work. I just want your opinions. Also did the majority of you using a certificate send it to your TA or were you instructed to send it directly to NCL?

Thanks and have a good week, Lydia from Ohio

Hi,

We booked less than 60 days before departure therefore we had to pay the full amount at booking. We then mailed in our certificate with our reservation number and cruise info to NCL directly. The address is on the back of the certificate and within 2 weeks the 500 was credited back to the account. Please keep in mind that it could take a few weeks to get your certificate once you have accumulated 500 points.

Hope this helps and happy cruising!

When you as close to departure, your best bet is to ask for "priority" on your certificates. They will charge you $35 per certificate for this and they will be processed within 3 days. HOWEVER, this does NOT include priority mail - if you want anything other than first class mail make arrangements with them for FedEx, ExpressMail, UPS overnight, or whatever agent you like to use. It will be additional but if you want to make sure you get them in time it's worth the peace of mind. Or you can just save them for the next cruise!:)

Also did the majority of you using a certificate send it to your TA or were you instructed to send it directly to NCL?

I'm not sure this portion of your question was answered directly. Since you booked through a TA, is it OK to send your certificate directly to NCL?

I have used certificates on 2 different cruises. The first cruise, the TA required me to send them to her for credit through their office. The 2nd cruise, the agent requested that it be sent directly to NCL which is the direction given on the certificates. So I would just ask your agent how they handle the certificates. In both cases I received a credit in 2-3 weeks on my CC after receipt. Just be sure to keep copies and send certified mail with a return receipt requested.

The certificates are in my opinion the best rebate card going. I have used $2000 worth to entirely pay for a balcony cabin and then $1500 to cover one entire cruise fare on our baltic cruise this summer.

Archived