Legend October 2 Day Cruise to Nowhere

Jeanne S

Am booked on this cruise. For 2 day cruises in the port of NYC do the longshoreman handle baggage.

Also, can anyone tell me about the alternative restuarant. Its name and what the menu is like? Do they still serve Stone Crabs?

Am booked in a cat 11 suite. How is this diffferent from its counterpoint on The Triumph or Destiny class ships. Is the balcony deeper? I read somewhere their are two sinks?

I would assume the first night would be casual and the second night formal?

I had hoped we might be the only ship in port and was shocked to find that in late October (21st or 22nd) there will be at least four ships in port! This is just like the summer weekends.

Thanks

Jeanne

Hi Jeanne! You should check out the roll call thread for this cruise - there are lots of cruise critic members going on this CTN (including me :D ).

I don't know the answers to all of your questions, but here's what I do know:

• There are no longshoremen to help you with your bags - for 2 day cruises you carry your own luggage onboard with you.
  • There is an alternative restaurant, but I've never eaten there, so I can't help you out with the menu items.
  • You are correct - the first night is casual and the second night is formal.

So it looks like unfortunately I was not that big of a help to you :o , but I wanted to welcome you aboard and tell you about the roll call thread we have going for this cruise. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Category 11 w/ wrap around balcony is great. You can fit about 20 people on it standing around drinking bahama mamas. 2 sinks in the large bathroom and a nice little changing room. also a living room. I would never go again without this room or a larger one. Have a ball!

:D :eek: :rolleyes:

Am booked in a cat 11 suite. How is this diffferent from its counterpoint on The Triumph or Destiny class ships. Is the balcony deeper?

Did you get a wraparound cat 11 or a regular cat 11?

Bill - I can't imagine why you would be looking forward to this cruise? While your wife's away you will play??? ;) :p :D

How is Maryanne and her friend getting to the pier? We are still trying to work that out for the 4 of us.

Archived