Rccl Majesty O/t Seas Junior Suites

MILEMRKR63

Have a Junior suite of Majetsy of the Seas booked for myself on a solo sailing.

Anyone have any comments on these suites? They are listed at 263 sqft with 70 sq ft balcony, plenty of room for me.

Thanks for any and all comments in advance.

We had JS 1552 on deck 10 and it was great. Had plenty of room for the 2 of us and the balcony was awesome. I spent an hour or more every morning and evening on the balcony.

The funny thing is that this was our first cruise and when the DW walked into the room she made a comment about it being kinda small. Over the length of the cruise we took a look at a couple of the inside cabins and she realized how much more room we had and how nice it is to have a balcony.

We'll never be able to sail without a balcony!

Have a Junior suite of Majetsy of the Seas booked for myself on a solo sailing.

Anyone have any comments on these suites? They are listed at 263 sqft with 70 sq ft balcony, plenty of room for me.

Thanks for any and all comments in advance.

I love the Majesty and have sailed her 6 times, her sister ship, Monarch twice . The JS are nice as they do give you cabin SPACE which is not something the older ships have a lot of. PLUS, you get a balcony!!!! What is not to like? Enjoy your cruise!

Hey guys,

Ratt,

Just wondering if you could give a quick review on Majesty since you just sailed? Thinking about the Sept.29th cruise to Bahamas with a few fellow girlfriends and we were worried when I read that she is due for a complete overhaul this Jan..is she looking poorly? How are the beds? My last three cruises have been on Carnival and I do love the new beds and bedding they have. Is RCI stepping up theirs then ( Jan ) or did they already?

Thanks for whatever info you can share. I am taking 2 "cruise virgins" and want them to get hooked like me. I travel solo all the time, but they don't, so I am hoping to lead the way with information and reassurances on quality for them.

Sandy Toes, advise on what not to miss or what to skip would be great!

We are also booking a SO's and hoping for an upgrade fairy to JS ( ok, wishfull thinking but....booking solo rooms is pricy and not a one of us is giving up our privacy away from family and kids!)

We are all going solo, own rooms and looking to relax.

Milemarker 63 ,

when are you sailing? You may have dance partners!

Archived