Problem with Advanced Guest Registration

Guest LoveMyBoxer

Guest LoveMyBoxer

We are sailing on Crown 8/27/06 and just wanted to double check our advanced guest registration status to make sure everything was in order. Well, all the information I had inputted for myself and hubby is gone! Only the information for my son is in there. I have copy of the forms I had completed, however, after calling NCL, they said that indeed they do not have our information (passport numbers, etc.) and that I should just bring the completed forms with me. Has anyone else had a similar problem? Just panicking a little eventhough NCL said that we shouldn't have a problem at the Dock.

We are sailing on Crown 8/27/06 and just wanted to double check our advanced guest registration status to make sure everything was in order. Well, all the information I had inputted for myself and hubby is gone! Only the information for my son is in there. I have copy of the forms I had completed, however, after calling NCL, they said that indeed they do not have our information (passport numbers, etc.) and that I should just bring the completed forms with me. Has anyone else had a similar problem? Just panicking a little eventhough NCL said that we shouldn't have a problem at the Dock.

Its no big deal - they like to have it in advance. It speeds things up. But if you bring the forms with you completed you should still be fine. Must have been a glitch in the system - no worries :)

Guest LoveMyBoxer

Thank you! I knew everything was going too smoothly! Now we also have to worry about TS Debbie! Oh well, been there many, many times and survived! Once even walking on the side of the ship!

Thank you! I knew everything was going too smoothly! Now we also have to worry about TS Debbie! Oh well, been there many, many times and survived! Once even walking on the side of the ship!

You will be fine - take a deep breathe and relax. Make the most of it no matter what happens :)

I also put our information in and checked it about a week later. It was gone. I called the lattitude number and they said not to worry about it but just bring the form with me.

I have entered it again on web and so far it has stayed. However I would suggest taking the completed form as well. If something happens and they do not have the info when you prepare to board, it will save you time by having the hard copy with you.

Guest LoveMyBoxer

Thanks to all who replied. I resubmitted it and printed hard copies to take with me. It's just annoying that if someone doesn't check and assumes that NCL has their information and then arrives at the dock, they may have problems. Oh well, 3 more days & I'm outta here!

It will work out OK, I'm sure.

On our cruise this past April, The Wind to Alaksa, I had done all the on-line paperwork, gotten the reply messages that all was well and confirmed that our information was in the system.

On arrival at the first check-in counter, we were told that they couldn't find our information and wanted our "hard copies" that we had to have to get on board. As I was explaining the sequence of events and getting out our confirmations and receipts (etc) another NCL rep came by, made a few keystrokes on the keyboard and suddenly, all was well. No more forms, questions or ID's were needed. Just our credit card and passport as planned on.

Our hearts did jump for a moment when the first rep said we weren't in the "system". It just turned out to be a first-cruise-new-employee-computer-system-challenged situation. :)

Have a great time on your cruise.

We are not cruising until Nov but made final payment and wanted to do the reg so we can forget anymore hassels. We have booked two cabins two separate res number. DH mine and grandaughter went through just fine. DD tried to input her res number and seems like they don't have her 4 year old on the reservation. She is all upset about this situation and of course we are now just waiting for a return call from an agent we have already had issues with. NCL wants to know nothing. All these problems take some of the joy out of the anticipation of hopefully a great cruise.

Each time I made the correction at the pre-registration site, it would only keep one address for both of us. Finally, I typed out a letter explaining what was happening, made a copy of the forms, filled them out properly and then faxed them to NCL. A week later I checked on-line, and everything showed up correctly. I'll still take a copy with me to check in.

Each time I made the correction at the pre-registration site, it would only keep one address for both of us.:confused:

Finally, I typed out a letter explaining what was happening, made a copy of the forms, filled them out properly and then faxed them to NCL. A week later I checked on-line, and everything showed up correctly.

I'll still take a copy with me to check in.:p

When I went to fill out our online reg forms, since we'd been on NCL before they'd had some of our info prefilled - including some other person's email! Well good thing I changed it, I guess, or that person would have gotten our edocs! Another reason I'd rather have the FedEx guy stop by with my REAL docs and REAL luggage tags....

It doesn't matter whether you get hardcopy docs or not, you still have to preregister.

Actually you can board without docs at all, no problem, as long as you have preregistered. If you haven't preregistered, then you are asking for problems. :)

While preregistering double check the dates, ship, cabin, names. Smart idea to bring a printout of the pre-reg.

Archived