Spat Tx for Puffy Eyes

I have a question for all of the Laies. Because of flying, lack of sleep, alcohol, increased salt intake, and who know why else I end up with Clinton eyes by midweek. I get bags under my eyes big enough to pack all my souvenirs home in them.:eek:

Is there a spa treatment that really works to reduce eye swelling. I would love to have some bag free formal pictures.:D I know that many times spas will "claim" to reduce puffy eyes but I don't want to pay ship prices for a tx that doesn't work.

Any recommendations would help.

Thanks

The one thing that works for me is after I shower I lay on the bed and put a wet wash cloth that I have cooled in the refrigerator on my eyes for 10 -20 minutes. Works wonders! Tightens the skin under your eyes and completely natural!

Grab some regular Lipton tea bags from the buffet line, rinse them in very cold water, and place them on your eyelids for 20 minutes or so. The tannin in the tea shrinks the swollen areas like magic...trust me, I know what you're talking about, been there, done that...and NOTHING works like tea bags. And it's cheap too. :)

There are also some decent "de-puffing" gels out there that you can purchase...no spa treatment necessary.

Preparation H works well -- all the movie stars use this!:)

It's made from shark's liver isn't it.

What I want to know is how the effective properties of this organ were first discovered?

I have visions of some poor beach bum (no pun intended) hobbling in agony along the water's edge. He sees a washed up and partly disintegrating shark, he sees the liver exposed, he thinks to himself, ' I wonder if it'll help if I ....

Jane

x

I have tried all of these homne remedies. Some of them work pretty good.

What I am wanting to do is try a Spa Tx in the spa for the first time. Since I want to try something in the spa I would like it to help with my eyes.

Has anyone tried a treatment in the spa that really worked well.

It's made from shark's liver isn't it.

What I want to know is how the effective properties of this organ were first discovered?

I have visions of some poor beach bum (no pun intended) hobbling in agony along the water's edge. He sees a washed up and partly disintegrating shark, he sees the liver exposed, he thinks to himself, ' I wonder if it'll help if I ....

Jane

x

OK, now I have to clean the coffee spit off the monitor! :D

My suggestion would be to drink more water, less alcohol, use less salt and get more sleep ;) Make sure you get late dinner seating, so you have time for a nap!

Archived