Anyone use cruisequick.com?

JYeagersGrl

I just got an awesome quote from them on a cat 8I it seems almost too good to be true so I'm debating on whether I would like to book through them or if I should book through carnival and pay $500 more. This is my first cruise and I'm the kinda person that likes to have the confidence that all will be alright so I usually book through the hotel itself or use something that is recommended by others.

I used cruisequick for my honeymoon cruise. Their price was several hundred less than the closest competitor. Cruisequick is good if you know exactly what you want. However, they are not good for people who "want their hand held" through the booking process.

Their email support is wonderful. Any questions I had were answered within an hour (usually less).

I have heard that you can find trip insurance cheaper elsewhere. (Whether it's worth getting trip insurance is another conversation altogether!)

I would use cruisequick again, and probably will the next time I book a cruise.

CruiseQuick has a good reputation--I think they would take good care of you.

However, I wouldn't buy until you shop around--you may get an even better deal elsewhere. You can go web site to web site, or get multiple quotes from *****.com.

We used cruisequick for our last 2 cruises and again for a cruise next month. I have had no problems with them that weren't handled quickly. As stated earlier, you do need to know what you want and insurance is cheaper elsewhere.

Julie

Have used them 3 times and they are great. All my friends now book through them and can't believe how good their prices are compared to anyone else. The service is actually very good as they respond to any e-mail questions very quickly. Have always gotten documents in a timely fashion.

I have used them twice and when I found that the airfare was lower if I left from another city (considerably less) I E-mailed and they quickly lowered the price of my package. In addition, they are quick to answer questions via E-Mail - you can't call them. If you like to research yourself, it's the best way to go - I've found their prices to be lower on most cruises.

I have booked my second cruise with them and are very happy. They upgraded me once when carnival lowered the prices (which have since gone back up) and they gave me a shipboard credit for another price decrease. They have always answered my questions within an hour. Very professional. They have always been the lowest price on any cruise I checked except for cruises to Alaska which buycruises.com was the lowest.

We used cruisequick.com for our March 2003 cruise on the Triumph. They were nearly $500 cheaper than anyone else and I felt the service was outstanding. I didn't need any hand holding but had reservations about using an agency that I couldn't contact by phone. This board convinced me to give them a try. I knew there was a price drop and requested a ship credit and instead were upgraded from a cat 8 cabin to a cat 11. It was wonderful. Would use them again!

Archived