JFK to Red Hook pier?

KAWS

Can anyone tell me (approximately) what it will cost to go from JFK airport to the embarkation pier in New York?

Do we just cab it from any available cabbie at the airport or is this something we should arrange ahead of time? I've seen a couple of recommendations for cabs that people have mentioned in the passing (Carmel comes to mind), but they don't have it listed on their site, so wondering if anyone else here knows the answer? Any idea of the cost?

Also, how long does that ride take? I need to know this for booking our return trip home. Thanks so much.

Kim

There are three ways a cab can go,

way one by the Vanwych to the Grand Central to the LIE to the BQE to Red hook about 20 miles about $60.00 - no traffic 40 minutes- probably the worst when traffic is bad.

way two North Conduit to Atlantic avenue 16 miles about $35-40.00 and 45 minutes,

wasy three Belt Parkway to the Gowanus to Hamilton Avenue 26 miles about 40 minutes on a weekend morning this is ok. Cost about 70.

Car service fixed rate about $50.00 from Arecibo 718 7936465. Carmel is ok, So is Promenade and Cadman Plaza Xar services.

Archived