Weather in Puerta Vallarta (October)

southbayer

Before this thread gets moved, and they should make a weather thread, but can anyone tell me how hot it is in Puerta Vallarta at the end of the month October ? And is it still very humid then as well ?

thanks

No, we don't need a weather forum, there are many much better sites for "norms" like www.accuweather.com and others. Too much information to clutter this site up with it.

...oh it will be 89F

I cruised to Puerto Vallarta in mid-October 2004. Puerto Vallarta was very hot. I don't remember the exact temperature, but we were miserable. We live in Central California, and it is not uncommon for the temperature to be around 105 degrees in the summer, but we couldn't handle the heat in Puerto Vallarta. It was our least favorite port, but I am sure that was only because we were so miserable. We are taking this cruise again on 10-8-06 and we have decided that if it is as hot this time, we are not getting off of the ship.

No, we don't need a weather forum, there are many much better sites for "norms" like www.accuweather.com and others. Too much information to clutter this site up with it.

...oh it will be 89F

Ditto...

Besides, you can google your ports of call and get information like that...probably a lot more accurate from there rather than relying on info. from the panel of expert meteorologists here. :p

Before this thread gets moved, and they should make a weather thread, but can anyone tell me how hot it is in Puerta Vallarta at the end of the month October ? And is it still very humid then as well ?

thanks

Just checked weather for you...28F with snow...but yes, humid!! sorry!:eek:

I'll be there the last week of Oct. I'll be more concerned with what kind of jacket I'll be needing coming back to No CA after the cruise - the last day of Oct or the first day of November. More than likely I'll pack my fleece jacket; it isn't too heavy.

thanks

Here is an historical view of the weather last October. http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/MMPR/2005/10/1/MonthlyHistory.html

You can pull up information for any time period.

Still too hot and humid for us in October. Just about any time in November is good. We'll be back down on Nov 4th for a couple weeks.

Enjoy!

Archived