Are There Any Other Cruise Addicts Or Board Addicts Out There?

poolwife

Yes, I do admit to being addicted to CC but it really is not harmful!!!! Just makes you want to get on the next cruise ship leaving for anywhere and everywhere. Don't care which line but am particular about destinations. We're booked on a Jan/07 cruise and our roll call is the smallest I've ever been involved in even though the cruise is almost sold out!!! My only problem is only having the net at work which means I don't get to "play" as often as I'd like!!!

So, I'm waiting to go to the dentist ... don't all normal people check the CC boards? lol.

WooKeef: I spent two years in Japan a zillion years ago. One of my colleagues jokingly used the Ichiban Nekko ... and it sort of resurfaces from time to time;) . We hope you have a wonderful time on your first cruise. We took our first one (and second, for that matter) before learning about CC. You have access to so much more info that we did.

So little time ... so many places to go and see ... preferably on a cruise!:D

-Cat & Dave

I don't have a problem with this thread either. My comment about problematic trends on off topic threads was based on a situation I have been observing, for the past few years, on an off topic thread in cruise critic's floataway lounge.

Yes, I tried reading that thread and was totally "putoff" by the attitudes. I know what you mean.

I've been a cruise addict for some time and have more recently become a cruise critic board addict. I lurked and read here for a long time before my first post and have found all the answers to my many questions on the boards time and time again. There is no better information than that received from someone who's been there!

:)

Archived