Zenith Aft Florida Deck (4135-4145)

jas4141

I've posted other inquiries about cabin locations on the Zenith and now have a question about the cabins AFT on the Florida Deck. Are they quiet or too near the engines for sleeping, smooth sailing? Trying to decide on the best location for a cabin, mainly for sleeping, on the Zenith for April 2007. Appreciate the input of any who have cruised Zenith. Thanks.

Thanks for your input. Had wondered about that aft positioning for sleeping and especially on the Zenith a small ship.

We hope to go on the Eastern Caribbean April 2 cruise. The Zenith is booking up pretty quickly on that cruise so we'll see.

I've posted other inquiries about cabin locations on the Zenith and now have a question about the cabins AFT on the Florida Deck. Are they quiet or too near the engines for sleeping, smooth sailing?

Depends how far aft. Haven't been on Zenith yet, but was in cabin 5148 on Horizon. That's one deck up from Florida. It took the first night for me to get used to the noise, but did not bother spouse. Friends were in 5141, and they didn't have any noise.

Archived