Cappuccino on the DAWN

SPORTSTER

Last year we went to new England on the JEWEL and I thought the cappuccino machines were great, now we are going on the Dawn and was wondering if they installed these machines. Can any of you recent Dawn cruisers let me know.:confused:

Last year we went to new England on the JEWEL and I thought the cappuccino machines were great, now we are going on the Dawn and was wondering if they installed these machines. Can any of you recent Dawn cruisers let me know.:confused:

WE had complimentary cappuchino in the main dining rooms after meals on the DAWn ..and the SPIRIT...they also had the machines at the coffee bars as well for a charge

Thanks Bear,

We have been on the Dawn and at the time they didn't have machines in the buffet area. On the Jewel they had 3 or 4 of them and I became addicted. I was just hoping they had installed them on the Dawn. These machines gave you coffee, or cappuccino. Well I have been without for a year so loos like I'll stick with plain coffee.

Thanks Bear,

We have been on the Dawn and at the time they didn't have machines in the buffet area. On the Jewel they had 3 or 4 of them and I became addicted. I was just hoping they had installed them on the Dawn. These machines gave you coffee, or cappuccino. Well I have been without for a year so loos like I'll stick with plain coffee.

Sportster, Yeah it seems things change..I replied to a comment once about the Chocoholics Buffet being at 2p.m on a sea day and was pounced on as it seems the cruise the poster was on the chocoholic buffet was 11:15 at NIGHT!! ---MMMMM eat sugar and try to sleep LOL......I didn't notice any cappuchino machines at the buffet but I haven't been on the DAWN in 9 months. You can always just go in the main dining room for cappuchino and desert, a full meal isn't required ! :D

I have always had cappuccino after my meals in the dining rooms, at no charge, on the Dawn.

I just got off the Dawn last week! I don't remember seeing cappucino machines in the buffet. I'm not a coffee drinker though, so I may have missed them. Like the previous poster said, they are at the coffee bar and in the main dining room.

Enjoy your cruise!

Cappuccino was also available in all of the speciality restaurants. One night I wanted a gap between dinner and desert, so I ate dinner in the main restaurant and later went to Salsa's for desert and cappuccino. The cappuccino was fine, the desert not so good, but the experience was very nice.

Thanks all. The machines on the Jewel were great and it was nice to just stop push a button and enjoy a nice cup of very tasty cappuccino. I was addicted and must have had 5 or 6 cups a day so without them on the dawn at least I will cut back on my caffine.

Thanks all. The machines on the Jewel were great and it was nice to just stop push a button and enjoy a nice cup of very tasty cappuccino. I was addicted and must have had 5 or 6 cups a day so without them on the dawn at least I will cut back on my caffine.
You can remain addicted. Just go into one of the restaurants, ask for cappuccino, and walk out with your addiction!:)

If we're in Gatsby's in the earning evening, I usually ask for cappacino in Impressions. We enjoy it while sitting in Gatsby's listening to the music. It's great!

Archived