Explorer of the Sea - Family Oceanview Stateroom #9200

NJCRUISER99

Does anyone have any information on the Oceanview stateroom on the Explorer. From looking at website it seems there is a divider separates the sleeping areas. The cabin is on the forward end of the ship. Does that area gets more rocky than the end of the ship? Any info is welcome.

We just got off of EOS on Friday and we were right next door in 9500. The room is spacious and the bunk beds are in a separate room with a curtain. My kids really loved it.

It is very rocky and you do feel movement more in this room than other parts of the ship. We had some bad weather and my daughter felt more sea sick when she stayed in our room.

Although, the view from this room can't be beat. We did love it when we were pulling into Bermuda. We got up early to sit, drink coffee and enjoy the view.

I tend to not get sea sick so the motion did not bother me at all. You just have to judge for yourself based on your tolerance for the rocking.

We just booked #9200 for Oct 2007. We have 5 (me, my wife & 3 kids). The brochure photos show the room to be spacious, but I am curious to get word from someone who has been there.

From JerseyGirl's post, it sounds as if the view is spectacular. We are looking forward to sitting in the window and watching the ship port!!

We would greatly appreciate your insight and opinion regarding the room, the view, and the motion. Photos would be outstanding!!

Enjoy your cruise!!!

Archived