Our Family Crusing on the Paradise

PJBUCHEIT

We will be cruising on the Paradise in Sept. Was wondering what to dress our 14 year old son in for formal night? DH will be wearing his tux. Don't want to go and rent one for son though. Any advice would be great. Thanks

My nephews usually wore button shirts with a tie and khakis/dress pants. Actually I think one of my nephews was complaining about feeling like he was being chocked in a tie the second formal night that my brother didn't make him wear it. He didn't seem to 'stand out' with just a dress shirt and dress pants.

Your son will probably look handsome in a tux and look great for a family picture but save your money - I don't recall seeing very many boys in one.

Have a great time!:)

I have the solution for you! We did the Summit to Hawaii 14 day in January and there were 3 formal nights. Our boys, 6 & 13 wanted to be dressed the same as dad so we bought them 2 tuxes off ebay both tuxes cost about $70 including shipping. We bought the older one a size 18 boys (even though he was 5'7" 120lbs at the time and it just now fits him right (he uses it now for chamber choir). Since we had no use for the little onw, we had it cleaned and then resold it on ebay for $20. This is the one I bought ebay item # 330022267282.

Archived