Pack 'n Play in rooms?

rusmilinyet

We'll be traveling with our almost 1 yr. old in December and will be using Carnival's provided pack 'n play. I was wondering where they set these up in the room and will we still have space to move around in the cabin. Also, do they provide sheets for the pack 'n play or what do they sleep on? Thanks.

Not that matters too much, but its not a pack n play but a portacrib. There's a thread on Carnival right now that has a picture of it. It is something about 3 cribs in a room. It is a post by Serene56. Its actually smaller than a pack n play. They usually wrap a full sheet around the mattress pad, so if that's a concern for you, you might want to bring a portacrib sheet.

Thanks for the reply. :) I must have missed the post about the cribs - I think I'm scared to read anything children related unless it's on the family board. It seems people get so worked-up if someone mentions bringing alcohol on board, taking food off the ship and/or the dreaded bringing kids on board. :rolleyes:

Oh, you arent kidding! you should've seen the thread I started when I asked about possible in room babysitting on Carnival. (It was deleted, I think b/c it got so off topic about cruising) I was getting scolded by people who dont even have kids! This board is much more informative than argumentative. Everyone here is in the same boat so to speak, we just want to have the best vacation possible with and for our kids!

That 3 crib thread got pretty nasty too. But look for the picture, it really shows you what the crib looks like in the cabin.

Archived