Pre-order liquor for stateroom/liquor delivery service (MERGED)

Royal Caribbean also has buckets of beer, which are pricy but in-line with the $30 per 6 pack price. I haven't been on RCI in the last month but I think they are just reacting to the deaths and other problems with people going overboard from drinking too much lately. Sometimes they have the buy 5 get 6 special.

My husband I normally just pay cork fees in the dining room for bottles of wine we bring on board that are not "gifts". The gifts, they usually uncork free since many TA's send these onboard (that is how we found out - Expedia sent us a gift wine for our cabin last December, weird I know.)

We bring wine onboard and pay the $10 cork fee because I can't handle sulfites and my husband doesn't like how the ship agitates the wine, which keeps it too young and doesn't allow the boquet to flourish (or so my husband that lived in Sonoma County CA for 18 years says).

Anyway, I've never had a problem bringing a MODEST amout of liquor on board in my luggage or for that matter purchasing a 6-pack of local beer at a port to try in my cabin. But I have also never made an issue of it (I don't consume it out of the cabin except the wine at Dinner with cork fee and I don't check it at the table after walking through security). My husband normally just likes to have a cocktail on the balcony before dinner while I get dressed and then we both have one or two later in the evening before bed (not every day).

I used Just because of You for our panama cruise on the Brilliance out of Miami. They were great and very reasonable. I ordered a gift basket for a couple that were traveling with us... it included a bottle of Bubbly, some beer and snacks and it was in the area of 25-30dollars. I also had a beer bucket for my husband... 6 beer and snacks in a galvanized bucket , again about 25.00. They were very well presented and they were great folks to deal with.

Kim

Little Feet - Let us know what she says about delivering hard spirits and how much she can deliver, etc.

Her prices are fabulous! We are getting a bottle of Johnny Walker Black, French champagne, 2 champagne flutes, 4 wine coolers, 6 Becks, pretzels, chocolates, and mixed nuts....all packed in a cooler..for approx $116.00. Shelley is very easy to work with & has been getting swamped with orders since we all started chatting about this. Good for her! RCL's loss as they could have allowed us to pre-order for our cabin....but NO...they actually FORCED US TO GET A BETTER DEAL! What could be better than that!

Shelley's company "Just Because...of You" will include whatever you order...her number is 800-882-9707 or 954-582-0811.

Archived