Does anyone recall what the Bud Select beers were in.

leruskin

Going to Mexico in Feb 07!!! I just got off the Glory. FANTASTIC trip!

I was wondering what the Bud Select beers were in. Someone asked and I have no idea. I know the Bud Lights are in the aluminun cans, the Miller and Mich Ultra are in plastic 16oz bottles.

Anyone remember what the Bud Selects were in??

Oh, I'm so glad they have Budweiser Select on board! I got coupons to try the Budweiser Select from BzzAgent.com, and I'm totally hooked. I'm not normally a beer drinker, but I think it would be fun to sit and have a beer and a slice of pizza late at night with him. Normal beers make me gag, but I love that the Budweiser Select doesn't have any aftertaste at all.

Does anyone know how much a bottle is?

B

Nope, it's Budweiser and much better than Miller Lite with about the same amount of carbs.

...not sure about the better;) , but figures they would need a "select" to try :rolleyes: and compete with Miller's off the shelf lite...

That's what Michelob Ultra was supposed to do (compete with Miller Lite), but it has no taste. ;) Budweiser Select is my new favorite beer (Corona is my all time favorite). I like Miller Lite, but it gives me a headache for some reason, and the Bud Select doesn't so it is better for me. :D

That's what Michelob Ultra was supposed to do (compete with Miller Lite), but it has no taste. ;) Budweiser Select is my new favorite beer (Corona is my all time favorite). I like Miller Lite, but it gives me a headache for some reason, and the Bud Select doesn't so it is better for me. :D

Well, when we are dodging hurricanes in two weeks, I will have to give one a try, fighting about beers is a lot more fun than all the other crap:p !!!

If you were going to be on my teeny-tiny cruise, I'd buy you a round and a slice of pizza to go with it. :)

I will provide the pizza, you bring the beer ;) Sept 11th Imagination - be there!!! We are going to disassemble that ship with fun!

Isn't that the truth?? Where are all those other people's priorities, anyway? ;)

Idiots, nothing but idiots :p Great Taste <> Less Filling let the fight begin, and hopefully nobody will be wearing jeans while drinking Miller - that is so Malvern, Arkansas...

Archived