Self-service Laundry

Wer2pats

I have been on a few Celebrity ships and they don't have self service laundry facilities. We will be on the Constellation next May and was wondering if it had these laundry facilities. Thanks for responses.

Pat

No Self service laundry. Personally, I wash out my underwear and drip dry no iron wear in the washbasin last thing before bed (using ordinary soap), roll in a towel to absorb excess moisture, then hang it on the line provided in the shower. It is usually dry in the morning before I go to breakfast.

Although I don't like to do my own laundry while at sea, I don't like turning cold water, gentle cycle washables over to the on board laundry. And lately it seems that more of my clothing recommends that treatment as opposed to dry cleaning.

What I did on a three week b2b cruise was hand washed some items in cool water and then send them down to be pressed. Next trip I will just leave those clothes at home!

Susan

Archived