Please help me chose!

BiggerBob

Okay I need help.....We are looking for a hotel in FLL for one night before our cruise on the Carnival Legend. I have searched thru these threads and have it narrowed down to the following choices.

1-Embassy Suites

2-FLL Grande

3-Sleep Inn

4-La Quinta

I am having a hard time picking one. There will be my family of 4 staying in one room. We would like one that will pick us up from the airport and take us to the port the next day.

I will be using some points I have through a reward program at work so the cost is not an issue at this point.

Is there any others I should consider that I do not have listed?

Any comments help or ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Pat

Out of the choices,I have always been happy with Most Embassy suites.(especially with more than a couple of people in a group. Family, children etc.) I f they have shuttle service, I would probably try them. They usually do a good job for travelers.

Thanks for the replys so far. It looks like Embassy Suites is in the lead.;) Do any recent travellers know if the have a shuttle service. The other question I have, is there anywhere close by for last minute shopping? Maybe a drug store and a wine/liqour store.:rolleyes: Does anyone have any suggestions for restaurants within walking distance?

Thanks again.....Patricia

I did some checking into Embassy Suites. They no longer offer a pickup from the airport to the hotel. They do have a cruise package for $195.99 that includes transportation from the hotel to the port, breakfast and the nightly mangers reception.

They quoted a price for a taxi from the airport to the hotel to be about $10.00. Is this about right and would this include all types of taxis, as it will be our family of four and all our suitcases?:confused: I would think a van type of taxi would be more suitable than a car.

Any ideas???

Thanks Patricia

Archived