Any Tips for Navigator of the Seas?

Cruising for the first time on the Navigator of the Seas on January 27, 2007 and was wondering if anyone has any information or tips for me regarding this ship.

Thanks.:)

Get your ice show tickets (if you want them) the morning they release them. They will all go. If you wait you more then likely won't get any (they are free, you just have to have a ticket because it is so popular).

Make your Chops or Portofino reservations within the first day or two. We didn't have a problem getting in, but it's nice to have your time of choice. We went on the 3rd and 5th night I think?

If you have kids get milk from Cafe Promanade and store it in your mini fridge.

That's all I can think of for now.

Must be the group of people that will be sailing and whether they read these boards or not. I am on an 10/5/06 on Celebrity's Constellation and the roll call is also very large.

Was hoping to get some info. or help from others that have cruised on the Navigator and the Eastern Caribbean.

You might do a search on this board for the Navigator for others' trip reports. We were on the Navigator in June on the Eastern Caribbean and loved it! Our only other cruise was on the Voyager, and we love the big ships.

We did not do a pre-arranged excursion in Puerto Rico. We rode around a little on the town bus and then explored the forts.

We did the Bones excursion to Turtle Cove in St. Thomas, and that was great.

We went on the Golden Eagle in St. Maarten, and I think that was my favorite excursion. The Golden Eagle goes to Tintamarre, which is a nature preserve. Beautiful beach, beautiful water, great trip.

We went snorkelling at a reef in Nassau and took a quick walk through the town.

The Navigator is a beautiful ship with LOTS to do. We had an aft balcony and enjoyed it very much. The entertainment, the food, the games - all fantastic!

Have a great cruise!

Hi TJ. Say hi to Captain Bang for us will you? Hope things are going great while your off on vacation.

Tell me, we have booked Navigator for Nov. 24, 2007, do you know Captain's schedule for then? We are so hoping he will be in command so that we can possibly see you and him again. We so enjoyed meeting both of you and your son when we sailed the July 1-8 sailing. We were the ones that had the DD who had just received her boating license and Captain was so kind as to arrange a tour of the Bridge for us. We just think he is awesome and really hope we get to see him again.

Please let me know. My e-mail is mercedesmom2002@yahoo.com. If not, I'll just keep watching the post out there regarding "current Captains".

Can't wait to be on the Navigator again, we love that ship and it's crew!

Sue

Archived