Anyone want to see our recent Dawn cruise pics?

pampaul

Hi all, I hope that I have kept up with everyone's request to view my pics. I sometimes can't remember if I've sent them or not, so if I haven't yet....just let me know and I'll send 'em and if I've sent them more than once to ya, I apologize. I hope you enjoyed them.

My husband and I so enjoyed looking at your pictures!! Your sons look like charachters!! We got quite a kick out of the closet photo with the mouth hanging out and many others. It looks like you had a great trip!!

Thanks sooooooo much again for sharing with us!!

Thanks Carielyn. That face in the closet is my Alex and "character" is his middle name. He is only 9 but always keeps us on our toes. You'll never know what will come out of his mouth or what he'll do next. My oldest one on the other hand is quite shy but will join in with his brother's antics most of the time. I'm glad you've like the pics.

Just got back on Saturday and have uploaded our pics to the Kodak Easy Share site. I guess the way for me to share these is for you to send me your email and then I can "invite" you to see them. So I think I've uploaded about 235 pics. If you're interested please let me know and I'll send them right over. I wish I could figure out how to put just a link in my signature for all to see. Oh well, until then....

would love to see them!TifTif12@aol.com

Just got back on Saturday and have uploaded our pics to the Kodak Easy Share site. I guess the way for me to share these is for you to send me your email and then I can "invite" you to see them. So I think I've uploaded about 235 pics. If you're interested please let me know and I'll send them right over. I wish I could figure out how to put just a link in my signature for all to see. Oh well, until then....

Would love to see Dawn pc. Thanks for sharing

mau.rick@verizon.net

Hi,

My fiancee and I are booked on the Dawn and lok forward to traveling on her. We would love to see your pictures too. My email address is:

josepha212@yahoo.com

Many thanks!

Jay

Archived