Miracle Dec 17th Cavetubing And Ziplining Anyone?

Beach Bound

Myself and my 17 year old son would like to find a group that is also doing this tourwith NachoCynthia , I spoke to Nacho and told him we may be able to combined groups with another party, he thought that was a good idea. I want to go with them because I'v seen wonderful reviews about them on these posts and the walk is shorter because they do ziplining first and then walk from the interior for the cave tubing.

Adrienne my e-mail acfam@juno.com

Heres the info. they e-mailed me

For the Aerial Trek/Cave Tubing combo tour, we charge US$135/person with a minimum of 2-4 people or US$115/person with a minimum of 5 or more people.

This combo tour is done at the Jaguar Paw Resort area, where we use their facilities. And, after your adventures, we will have lunch (which is included) inside the air-conditioned restaurant of the resort. Plus, if we have time after lunch, we will give you a small tour of the resort, where you will get to see some wildlife and a small, but beautiful, butterfly farm.

Please let us know if you would like to book this combo tour with us and we will send you info on how, when and where we would meet at the docks and what you will need to bring with you.

Thanks, Nacho/Cynthia

Archived