A Big Thank You

Fortknox

Hi all CC members

Just wanted to say a big thank you to you all for taking the time to post reviews and anwering those questions us newbies always have:p .

The amount of info on this site for newbie cruisers is fantastic.

I am spending a big day packing & finishing all those last minute things :eek: before we fly out in the morning, for a few days in Sydney before we sail .

A special thank you to Kaseyoz :) .

Deb

Hi Deb

Glad we can all be of help. It's what we're here for. Hope you have a wonderful holiday and a FANTASTIC cruise. Look forward to your review & maybe some photos when you gat back. SAFE TRAVELLING!!

Karen

HI Fortknox,Tinalou and soon to be DH and anyone else on the samecruise. Have a ball all of you. Let us know how it was when you return. Want lots of photos. Tinalou and soon to be DH just let the day flow and you will be ok. I hope they do something special for you both. Hoping the weather will be kind to you all. Let us know what excursions you do and if you enjoyed them. Suexxx:)

HI Fortknox,Tinalou and soon to be DH and anyone else on the samecruise. Have a ball all of you. Let us know how it was when you return. Want lots of photos. Tinalou and soon to be DH just let the day flow and you will be ok. I hope they do something special for you both. Hoping the weather will be kind to you all. Let us know what excursions you do and if you enjoyed them. Suexxx:)

Ah good Tinalou hasn't gone yet, so it wasn't their best man who got thrown off Pacific Sun of Maf's cruise !!!!! :o

Thankyou for your kind words everyone, you are all so lovely. Cant wait- we have butterflies!

LOL Skyrules! Oh dear...can you imagine that! What a story for the grandkids that couple will have! Hopefully there will be none of those kinds of mishaps for us!

I too hope they do something special for us....it would just be the icing on the cake for us. :o

Like Deb said, thankyou all so much for your help- you have been so patient, understanding and helpful and made the whole wait seem not as painfully long!

We will be sure to fill you in on every detail of our cruise and post lots of pics I'm sure!

Thankyou for your kind words everyone, you are all so lovely. Cant wait- we have butterflies!

LOL Skyrules! Oh dear...can you imagine that! What a story for the grandkids that couple will have! Hopefully there will be none of those kinds of mishaps for us!

I too hope they do something special for us....it would just be the icing on the cake for us. :o

Like Deb said, thankyou all so much for your help- you have been so patient, understanding and helpful and made the whole wait seem not as painfully long!

We will be sure to fill you in on every detail of our cruise and post lots of pics I'm sure!

Have a wonderful time!!! Enjoy your cruise & your celebrations!

so glad i managed to come on here and see your post deb.I forgot or did i even know you were leaving earlier than the cruise.

have a wonderful trip, glad to be of any help to you. soon you will be the one giving out advise.

i cant wait till you come back and tell us all your stories.

to tina and hubby, you have a great trip also, we want to see all those wonderful pictures when you get back. we will give you a week to get sorted and then you had better post them:D :D

ps we dont want to hear about "every" detail of your cruise as you threatened:)

bon voyage , hope some one will be checking the cruisecam and take a snapshot.

cheers karon

Archived